January 17, 2008

. . Unwell . .

Frecky messaged me this morning stating that she'll be coming into the office in the afternoon. Finally, she's going to see the doctor. I reached the office a lil' bit late today. Wasn't feeling quite well. Also, I didn't have a good night sleep yesterday. I was tossing and turning for a long time. Last I checked the alarm clock, it was around 2.45 am. Woke up damn tired.

Today had to rush some deadlines and amended more others. Even the one that I did yesterday came back. Well, I'm used to all this. Just taking it one at a time. Received a few new renders today that needs to be 1st drafted by Friday. I gave them all out to the rest of the team 'cause I'll be on half-day afternoon leave this Friday. Got to run some errands, after Friday Prayers, at Alexandra. Anyway, other than that, today is a normal day. *edited*.

*edited*.

Well, right now, it's already Thursday morning and officially 4 more days to collecting my birthday present that I've bought for myself. Yeah, single guy like me have to buy birthday presents for ourselves. I'm quite excited BUT at the same time quite sad about it. Why sad? I'll tell why.

But not today.

2 comments:

Ms. Potatoe said...

Oooo.. so she msg u again? Sometimes some women just like the attention... u don't give them anymore, they not used to it. But well I'm curious what your colleague told u... :p

n r y S m n ™ said...

hah.. really? well yeah, who doesn't like attention, right? I'll tell you what Frecky told me, but not here.