January 12, 2008

. . Shopping with Trixx . .

Had a good night rest although I'm still a bit tired when I woke up at 10 am this Saturday morning. I need to finish uip my work at office today. Didn't finished it up yesterday because I got bored doing it. Sometimes, well, most times on Friday evening, I would slowly do up my editing 'cause I know I can slowly finish it up on Saturday. But that's only when I know I have no plans on Saturday. After I finished up the work, I head to Orchard to meet up with Trixx.

I messaged Trixx the night before, asking her if she could accompany me and help me with picking up a shirt. Basically, I need a lady's opinion when it comes to shopping. Most times when I shop alone, I would come home and show my lil' sis what I bought. And the review would be quite negative. She would say, "Not nice" or "Why choose this colour?" From then on, I'll try to find a lady friend to accompany me when I need to shop. Other Fashion Consultants I've had shopped with was Jules and Frecky. If no one is free on the day, then most time, I won't buy anything.

Trixx agreed and I met her at Isetan Scotts. I picked a Topman shirt and used up my $50 Isetan voucher I got since last year. Other stuff I picked up was a Nike Pro shirt which I was eye-ing for quite some time. There goes my last $50 Takashimaya cash voucher. I also picked up an Eye Rescue Serum For Men from Bodyshop. I saw an ad for this on Men's Health and I want to see if it can help reduce the dark circles under my eyes. Wanted to treat Trixx dinner for accompanying me shop but she had to meet a friend for dinner. Maybe some other time then.

Tomorrow is Makcikz wedding at Yishun. Got to sleep early tonight.

3 comments:

Ms. Potatoe said...

Well, if you have said I would have dropped the date for the dinner.. LOL. Having a dinner with a friend is much better feeling;)

Ms. Potatoe said...

And I like my name Trixx with double x... mmm..

n r y S m n ™ said...

Well, I didn't want you to dropped the dinner with your friend. I've been on the receiving end where I've been stood up or cancelled last minute before and it's not a good feeling. And for the double x's.. well I don't want use anyone's real name here. Make it more interesting.