January 22, 2008

. . Smile . .

Woke up with a smile on my face today. What a lovely day! So bright and sunny. What a perfect day to go riding. But. Got to go to work today. Haiz.

Left home earlier then I usually would 'cause I planned to take the scenic route to work til' I finish running-in my bike. I call it the scenic route 'cause I'm not taking the expressway. I'm taking the normal road linking from Jurong all the way to Chinatown. Yup. Traveling pass Jurong East, Clementi, Dover, Buona Vista, Commonwealth, Queensway, Redhill, Tiong Bahru, Outram then into North Bridge road which is Chinatown. Travel time took around 30 mins. Well, I had to travel slow. Will take down the time again once I finish the running-in. Total distance covered is around 21km. *Good to have a digital tripmeter* Reached work around 9.45 am. Will try to reach work earlier tomorrow. But of course after passing the North Bridge ERP gantry after 9.30 am.

Not much work today. Still having a light workload this week. But already have a few deadlines by end of this week. The usual last minute give-today-to-submit-tomorrow kind of deadlines. If it's a few amendments or those fresh render but 1st draft submission is considered ok. I can definitely rush through those. But if giving me major amendments and just a few hours timeline is pushing it.

Shironu emailed the staffs today stating that The Company movie outing this week is cancelled due to poor response. Well no harm done. Me and Frecky decided to go by ourselves. She called in San to join us. It's going to be last screening tomorrow night and we dont' want to miss it.

Left the office around 8.00 pm 'cause Season 2 of the Heroes series debuted on Star Channel at 9.00 pm tonight and I don't want to miss it. Took the scenic route home, with a smile on my face.

2 comments:

Ms. Potatoe said...

hehehhe.. have guessed that you would change bike liao... congrats on your newer sayang!

n r y S m n ™ said...

Yup, you guess it right before!! I just didn't want to say it then. Hah.