January 19, 2008

. . Burberry Touch . .

Was feeling a 'lil bit emotional this Friday morning, feeling sad. Anyway, somewhat got thru it and headed for work as usual. Cleared out my stuffs for the day, replying all the emails that needed attention 'cause I'll be on leave til' Monday; the confirmation list for The Company's Chinese New Year's Dinner, gym survey, the monthly Photoshop Artwork submission among others. Managed to finish all that I needed to do before I head for Friday's Prayer.

Run my errand after lunch. Well, the errand was to send my motorcycle to the motor workshop at Alexandra. It's quite near my workplace, took less than 15 mins to reach there. After that, I had to take the bus back to office. Why go back to the office? Well, I had to leave the motorcycle at the workshop, so that means I had to carry my helmet around when taking the public transport. I went back to office to leave the helmet there. I was meeting up with Trixx and I didn't want to carry it around.

I meet up with Trixx at Carrefour at Suntec. She had messaged me earlier asking me if I was going to be around City Hall area in the afternoon 'cause she had a gift to pass to me. "Ooh, a birthday gift?" I thought. Well, I was going to meet up with San and Frecky for dinner around there anyway, so I agree to meet up with her first. And Oh, Trixx got me a mini Burberry Touch fragrance for men for a birthday present. VERY nice!! Smells great!! Thanks Trixx!! We went toy shopping for a 'lil while when San called.

I invited Trixx along for the dinner and meet up with San at Cafe Cartel at Raffles. Frecky came soon after and we had a good time chatting and enjoying our dinner. Yeah, I was the only guy in the group but so what? I love the company. And all these ladies are my good friends. Me and Trixx were poly-classmates back in 1998. *Gosh, that was 10 years ago?!* Me and San were close when she was working in The Company. And now I'm close to Frecky. Me and Trixx head home after dinner while San and Frecky head to East Coast for a night blading session.

Was feeling very glum on the way back home. Pumped up the volume on my mp3 player trying to drown away the gloom.

No comments: