January 20, 2008

. . Polo Explorer . .

Had a very good night sleep the night before. Wanted to sleep through 'til 10 am but woke up at 9 am instead. It's kind of a rest day for me today. Been very tired these few days. Caught the movie Children Of Men on HBO and boy, was it a good show. Although the storyline wasn't that strong but I like the ways the director execute some of the shots in the film. There were a few long-uncut-shots in the film and I was amazed at how precise the planning and the timing of these shots. Definitely a must see.

Took the rest of the Saturday afternoon lying around and playing games on my Xbox360. Wasn't feeling quite well. Think I've caught the flu bug. By 5.00 pm, I was getting ready to go out for the family dinner at Seoul Garden at Marina. Took the mrt with my mom and sis and reached the place around 7.00 pm. The place was crowded. Good thing I had placed a reservation. But I think the management planning wasn't good at all. I've already placed a reservation for 11 pax today so I expected them to sit us at 3 adjoining tables. But, they didn't really reserved the tables and try to squeeze the 11 of us to 2 tables. "What the ..??", I kept thinking. I was quite pissed. It's not that I placed a reservation just yesterday. Why did they insisted on giving us just 2 tables? "Can ah? Can?" the manager kept saying. Haiz. It's not as if we have a choice, do we?. Well, since my family and relatives didn't mind the squeeze, I didn't blow up on the matter. Definitely not going back to the place if there's a big group. Small group still can.

Got another 2 more presents today. Hehe. My aunt and uncle got me a Ralph Lauren Polo Explorer eau de toilette natural spray. Great! I was going to get this spray a few weeks ago but decided against it. Instead, I got the Hugo X Y. Now I got it as a gift! It's like they knew what I was thinking of getting. Hah. My cousin and his girlfriend got me a simple Nike T-shirt. Thanks for all these great gifts!!

After dinner, all of us went window shopping. My condition worsen and I kept sneezing and sneezing and sneezing. That's it. Definitely flu. Think I need more sleep. Drink more fluids.

Hopefully I get better tomorrow. Popped 2 panadol pills already. Gekky had already organised a meet-up on Sunday; lunch at Dhoby Ghaut then gaming at Settler's Cafe. Hah. Still remember how I easily conquered the monopoly board the last time we were there. They even resorted to ganging up on me but by then, I was unbeatable. *Insert Dr Evil's laugh here*

Ahhhh-choooo!!! Still feeling a bit glum.

No comments: