January 10, 2008

. . Let's be happy . .

Woke up very tired today. Been turning in very late these few nights plus the gym workout yesterday. Was literally dragging myself around work. Went to the main office for a brief project meeting and a colleague noticed and said I look like I just woke up. Yeah, I think I just did. Figured I need to draw up a system or something. Manage my time better so that I can have sufficient rest. It's no wonder the dark circles under my eyes won't go away.

I want to be a happier person this year and I'm not going to let this make me break my resolution so early. Had been a very very moody, black-face, long-face person last year and I want to change all that. Being negative makes my life less fun. I expect lots of new things in my life this year and I'm well-prepared for it. No more Jay Chou moody mode. I want to smile more.

11 more days to my birthday present!

No comments: