January 18, 2008

. . Red Delicious . .

If you guessed that today is another normal, boring day. Then you're right. The stupid project kept coming back. I was quite pissed when the they called telling me the comments, and I kind-off brushed them off rudely. I know it's not nice. And truthfully, was a bit regretful. Got to keep my cool.

Didn't really have much to do today 'cause I've already passed to the team all the work that needed to be done by this Friday. Even the ones they're doing, they're still awaiting for new renders. So quite a relaxed day. Left the office by 8.00 pm after I've made a phone reservation to Marina branch Seoul Garden for this Saturday.

Going to have a dinner gathering with my family and relatives this Saturday. A 'lil food celebration for my coming-soon birthday. We usually have a small dinner gathering when it's one of ours' birthday. Last month was my 'lil sis birthday and she treated us to a Japanese buffet dinner at West Coast. Oh ya, today she bought me a DKNY Red Delicious fragrance for men. Woohoo. Just liked I asked her to. Haha. I've always been using Hugo Boss, *current favourite is Hugo XY*, so this DKNY fragrance is a fresh change.

After work, I headed to the gym. Managed to forced myself to complete 8 km in the 1-hr run. Did the usual machine-training and stretches. Was feeling very, very tired. I think I'm going to have a few good rest days this weekend before I head to the gym again.

Going to run an errand on Friday afternoon. 3 more days.

No comments: