January 4, 2008

. . Too early . .


Oh man. I woke too early today. Awoke at 5 am! Tried to get back to sleep but I kept tossing and turning. I gave up by 6.40 am and decided to head for work. I was tired but I just couldn't sleep. I made a short detour on the way to work and head to Jurong West to get a nasi lemak breakfast. What luck! Or should I say no luck. The shop was closed. Maybe they're still on holiday. So I head to another shop not far away. The breakfast wasn't as good as the one I intended to get but I'm not going to be choosy so early in the morning.

Reached the office at 8.15 am. The traffice wasn't so bad considering that it quite a wet morning. I don't usually come to work this early. I usually reached office around 9.45 - 10.00 am. Usually the last one to reached office. Officially we start work at 9.00 am. But then, no one comes in at 9.00 am. The Boss had mention about our punctuality once and had set a 9.30 am latest-to-be-in-office timing. We followed the timing. For a while. Hm, maybe for a week or two. After that, we would stroll in around 9.30 - 9.45 am. The Boss wasn't really upset or what. Anyway, he didn't really made it into a big matter. 'Cause he knows we all work past the official end of workday timing. Sometimes passed 8.00pm. Like today.

Was still in office passed 8.00 pm. No gym again for tonight. Had a good chat with Frecky, one of my closer colleagues in the company. *edited*.

No comments: