January 15, 2008

. . Monday . .

Another boring Monday today. The usual Stupid Monday Deadline to rush which I kind of completed it before lunch. But it came back for amendments again around 7.00 pm. Not that bad since it was only some minor comments. Took lots of deep breaths and start amending the changes.

Finished up the works by 8.30 pm and head to gym. There wasn't much people today. I like it when there's not much people at gym. I can have a choice of which treadmill to use. I prefer the treadmill that's in the centre 'cause there are 5 flat screen tvs in front of the machines and the centre treadmill have the best view to all screens. Hah. Didn't do the usual 1-hr run but I ran faster and complete 5km under 40 mins. Good or bad running distance, I'm not sure. But it's all good for me.

Boring days like these makes my head thinking about lots of stuffs; about the people around me. Which eventually make me think more to the negative side. I need to keep myself more busy. More preoccupied. Need some activities to keep my after-work hours more occupied. Other than gym, of course.

6 more days to go. :-)

No comments: