January 25, 2008

. . Routine . .

Had a hard time waking up today. Felt really tired. I kept telling myself not to sleep so late. But couldn't help it. Maybe I shouldn't blog daily. So that I can catch up on my sleep time. But then again, most of the time also, I finished work so late. I could just go home straight after work and not do anything. Been there before and it was such a bore. Have been trying to do stuffs after work so that my life is not so boring.

Nothing much to talk about today. I actually finished what I had to do today by 4 pm. Hah. Didn't really know what to do after that. Just waited for new renders I guess. Don't know what I'll do tomorrow. Kept thinking of where I want to go riding to this weekend. I planned to ride around Singapore during the weekend for the running-in purpose. Visit Fiq at Bedok? Or Mok at Woodlands? Or both?! Hmm.

Went to the gym after work. Quite a crowd but managed to get a treadmill. Did my usual routine and left the gym before 10 pm. Earlier than usual, I know, but my butt is itchy. Keep wanting to sit on my new sayang and feel the power in between my legs. *Hah. That actually sounds quite explicit!*

Seriously, this bike is really a joy to ride. :)

No comments: