January 12, 2008

. . Time to appraise me . .

Had the appraisal meeting today. Usually The Boss and GM sit in for the appraisal, but since GM is still out of office, there was only The Boss. Quite a lot of staffs had their appraisal today as yesterday's was cancelled. I was told earlier in the day that the appraisal will start around 4.30 pm. My turn was supposed to be at around 5.30 pm. But as usual, it was delayed. When it was my turn, it was around 7.30pm.

I'm not going to write down here what discussions I had during the appraisal. But I think I had a good exchange with The Boss. He told me of his expections for me in the months to come, and I am grateful for what he thought of me. I also let out some of my problems I'd encountered during the past year *edited*. I guess I can get too expressional sometimes and let anger get the better of me. Nowadays I try to be more patient. Appraisal ends around 8.15 pm *edited*. I stay around office for while before I head off around 9.00 pm.

I actually intended to go to the gym after the appraisal meeting. But I forgot. Hah. By the time I remembered, I guess it was too late to head to the gym. Excuses! Think I head down to the gym tomorrow, after I finish up some work at the office, that is. Stupid Monday morning deadline.

9 more days to go!

No comments: