June 1, 2008

. . Mugello Circuit . .

One of the best Sundays today. Didn't do much at all today. Woke up to a wet morning again. Went in and out of sleep before waking up late morning. After that, started up my GTA IV.

Played some serious time on the game. Finished up around 5.00 pm. Hah! Yeah. Been quite some time since I spent that amount of time on a game. I even skipped my breakfast and lunch. Was feeling hungry in the early afternoon but the hunger passed after a while. Was planning to go for a run but was feeling hungry so, once again, I put it off.

After dinner, had an "unexpected evening nap" *hehe* and woke up promptly around 8.00 pm. My elder brother's "shouts of excitment" woke me up. He was watching the Live broadcast of MotoGP.

Basically, MotoGP is a motorbike race. And it's actually quite exciting to watch. *Maybe others might not think so* Anyway, I joined him in watching the broadcast. Was quite a good race. *This leg of the race took place in Italy : Mugello Circuit* Quite exciting. Most probably me and my elder brother will head down to Malaysia this coming October to catch the future leg of the race. We'll see.

That's all for a boring, restful Sunday.

No comments: