June 24, 2008

. . I Hate Being Sick . .

Didn't blogged in yesterday, Monday, as I wasn't feeling too well and was thinking of sleeping in early. But in the end slept as late as few days before.

Was having some cough at work and also my stomach wasn't feeling quite well. When I got home, seems to be a bit worse. I thought that I might be having some problem with the bowel movement. Decided to drink a packet of cold Milo.

Big mistake. Almost suddenly after I finished the packet. My stomach bloated. And I was in pain. tried to sleep it out then thinking that I might get better after a good night sleep.

Wasn't so. Woke up Tuesday morning at around 5.30 am, feeling very cold and shivering. Even though I was only using the fan, not the air-conditioner. Felt damn feverish and sick and I hate being sick! Went to consult the doctor around 8.30 am and got a 2 days MC.

After I informed The Company about my MC and passed instructions to the guys back in office, I went back to sleep. Spent the whole day in and out of sleep.

One of the things why I hate being sick is because I hate the feeling of not being able to do things. Not being able to eat properly and the stupid constant drowsiness.

Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.

No comments: