June 13, 2008

. . Happy Be-Early Birthday Dude . .

Didn't had anything much to do yesterday, Thursday. Just the usual, go to work, get home. That's why I didn't blog in yesterday.

Well, actually today, Friday, wasn't much different. Finally finished up my "photo-realistic" visual. The GM approved it by the afternoon and then there wasn't anything for me. Had a birthday celebration in The Company today. Have 7June babies this time, as some colleagues are new to The Company. One of the June babies is my good buddy/brudder EC a.k.a atticbeng *Happy Be-Early Birthday dude*.

Didn't really go off from office early. Had a short chat/update with Lynn about the stuffs that needs to get done before we move to the new office in exactly 2 weeks time. Got to know where I'll be sitting. I'll be seated in front of The Boss. *Gasp!* Hmm. looks like I have to keep coming to office on time when we move to the new office. Haiz. Initially, I'm suppose to head a group of Kan and Syun. But now it seems that Syun will be helping out with The GM on his branding project. So now it's just me and Kan. And we'll be solely be doing The Boss' projects.

Kay will be turned to head a group replacing Ah San from her group and Ah San will be promoted to QC our works. Hope all this reshuffling will work out. Anyway, all of us will be under one roof. So I guess, that's quite a major boost to the workflow.

Lots of stuffs to move from our office. But mostly of the stuffs in my office right now won't be transferred to the department that I'm in. It will be moved to a different department. So sad. It was me and Frecky that went out and choose the sofa, coffee table, fridge, pantry cupboard, shelvings. Lots of stuff that I went out to buy for this office! It's alright I guess. Think I'll most miss will be the sofa. *Sob, sob*

Tomorrow evening will be going out to see a collection of plays and one of them is directed by one of my colleagues. Had been to her play before last year, and was a new experience for me back then.

Can't wait for what's in store tomorrow.

No comments: