June 8, 2008

. . Kung Fu Panda . .

Was raining most part of the Saturday. Had to delayed meeting up with Frecky 'cause of the rain. Eventually we met up at Jurong East MRT at around 4.00 pm.
Hah! Decided not to ride that day as I was afraid that it would rain again in the evening. Haven't been taking the MRT for quite sometime. Hah! But it's alright, I guess. Kept wanting to turn back home and get my bike. 'Cause the weather was getting better while I was on the train. Anyway, we were quite early when we reached Great World City and decided to get something to eat and windowshop around.

"Kung Fu Panda" was just excellent! Very good show and a must watch. The animation was great and the fight choreography was just awesome! Think 3D animation have reached a new level. With great storyline and even better animations like these really separates them from the rest. Still, I think the best storyline animation goes to "The Incredibles".

But I think that some characters did not get enough screen time and dialogue. I think the Monkey, Mantis, Crane, and Viper characters didn't get explored as much. Especially Monkey, which was voiced by Jackie Chan. Think he said a few lines only. Bah!! Was expecting him to have a better character build up for monkey. Think there's too many main characters at one time. But like I said, overall, was a good and entertaining show. Do stay back after the credits *which was fun to watch anyway* for a short stinger.

After movie, went straight back home. It didn't rain. T_T"

No comments: