June 26, 2008

. . All Packed To Go . .

Didn't do anything much yesterday, Wednesday, as I was still on my second day MC. Stayed at home the whole day. Watched TV, played some serious time GTA IV, and having some sleep in and out. Been taking the medicine, *'cept for the cough syrup* but still get drowsy here and there. And taking the antibiotics makes me hungry every two hours. Very hungry.

Been eating soups, bread and porridge since yesterday. Mom cooked rice porridge with chicken yesterday and it tasted nice *with added fried shallots and soy souce, of course*. Ate that for the whole day.

Today, Thursday, went back to work.On reaching the office, I quickly opened up the Photoshop software and started doing up this aerial visual. Few days ago,
*edited* they need to submit the visual by today. Had missed out on it the last 2 days *which I asked Syun to help me a lil bit at, before I took it over today*. After some exchanged messages *edited* the deadline will be extended 'til next week.

Well, one of the reasons that the deadline was extended was that The Company is actually closed for today and tomorrow. Well, it's moving day and 2 *out of 4* offices are moving to the new office. The other 2 office *which one is my office* will move today. So the thing is, no work could actually be done and submitted within these 2 days.

Since the 2 offices that is moving today have all their computers unplugged and all their stuffs all packed into boxes. And also that the internet connection in the other 2 offices had been unofficially cut off too early *should be cut off tomorrow*, then we can't even send out anything to any clients.

So, after lunch, all of us from our office s-l-o-w-l-y packed our stuffs. We've already tagged our stuffs so that the movers will know which boxes go where. Lynn had mapped out the tags to the places. Anyway, since there was nothing much to do, all packed and ready to go, we left the office promptly at 6.00 pm.

And since Frecky had worked on the morning shift today *did I mentioned she's now part-timing at the Zoo / Night Safari*, she was free to meet up for dinner. Went to fetch her from the Zoo and then we went to BPP for a simple Swensen's dinner. As I was still not feeling that well, a simply pasta meal was enough to fill my stomach *I was hungry though 'cause of the antibiotics*.

Tomorrow, I'm going to slack the whole day at work.

No comments: