June 7, 2008

. . Friday Is A Weekend . .

Yeaterday is Friday. And for me, Friday is a weekend. I've always told people that the moment I woke up on a Friday, I switched off. Hah!

Didnt't do much work yesterday. Had work to do, but I the mood wasn't there at all. Did a 'lil bit of work for the "photo-realistic" visual that was handed to me the day before. Think I did around 10%? Still got long way to go. The GM and a colleague Lynn, was busy preparing stuffs, tagging the equipments and all the stuffs in our office. The move is in about 20 more days. Anyway, almost everything will be move to the new office. 'Cause, back then, when we moved into this office, there was nothing at all. No furnitures, nothing. All had to be bought. And now all will be move over.

Finished work promptly at 7.00 pm. Went out to Great World City for a short while 'cause I need to look for socks. Hah! Anyway, I've already booked movie tickets there for Kung Fu Panda showing today. Just want to check out whether the parking there is still free for motorcycles. Well it wasn't necessary, but I really did want to get new pairs of socks and Great World City is just so near. Less than 10 minutes bike ride from the office.

Got my socks. Got home.

No comments: