June 12, 2008

. . New Side Mirrors . .

Not much happened today, Wednesday. The work day usual routine. Still am on the "photo-realistic" visual. Think had completed around 60% - 70%.

Went home after work around 8.45 pm after the usual Photoshop Meeting. Nothing much for the meeting, just Kan and Kay giving their presentations. At home, after I'd my dinner, I went down to the carpark to fix my new side mirrors.

Quite a feat fixing the new side mirrors. There's a few nuts and and the screwings are a bit puzzling. 'Cause there's a few threading thats can turn clockwise and also anti-clockwise. Hah. After fixing both the side mirrors *which took me about an hour* , still looks a bit funny. And the mirror really are too small. Went to look at my elder brother's motorbike side mirror *he only fixed on one side*. Damn. His looks nicer. The way he positioned his mirror was what I wanted it to look like on mine. It's alright. Maybe I reposition mine some other time. For now, just let it be like it is. Or maybe I buy a new bigger one. This one looks a bit too small. Haiz. .

Feel so tired today.

No comments: