June 17, 2008

. . Online Videos . .

Was an alright Tuesday today. Did some work after lunch today. Well, but like yesterday, was watching online videos 75% of the time at work. Hah.

Well, wasn't watching YouTube but some online videos from a gaming website called Gametrailers. Was a good site with lastest gaming news. Have all the latest game trailers from almost all the platforms consoles, handhelds and also PC.

Also, the internet at work is certainly much better than the internet at home. Don't know why but the last time I watch the online videos at home, from the same gaming website, the video streaming was a crawl. Was so darn slow. That's why I watched it at work. Hah!

But anyway, it's not always that I "eat snake" at work. Last week when I had the "photo-realistic"project at hand, I did it with full concentration. Well, ok, not that full. If I have no project at hand *which was very rare* then I'll make myself busy with either Photoshop research and/or videos.

More videos than Photoshop research actually. Hah!

No comments: