June 18, 2008

. . Item #16 . .

Another relaxed Wednesday yet again. Well, I'm not really complaining. I'll rather have a relaxing day at work then stress out with deadlines. Hah.

Not much work. A few amendments including a simple replacement for the "photo-realistic" visual that I did before.

Today, Lynn sent out an email stating that The Company is giving out the unused stuffs that won't be move over to the new office. Free items up for grabs are some huge photo frames, some CPUs, computer monitors, TVs, some computer peripherals and etc etc. Any staffs who wants these stuffs can just request for it through her. If there's a more than one staffs requesting for a particular item then the staffs will need to draw lots. Hah. Items not cleared will be donated to the Salvation Army.

I had already requested to grab this CPU "Item #16" that she listed together with an LCD monitor and keyboard *as 1 item rather than separate*. Well, not sure how old this CPU that I requested for is but it looks newest than the other CPUs that was on the list. Hehe. I just want to see if the graphic card installed in the CPU is better than the one that I'm having.

Most probably I won't be using the keyboard but can try to hook up the LCD monitor with the one that I already have. Hopefully no one else will request for it. If not, will have to draw lots. And I hope to get it. So that I can intergrate it with this computer that I'm currently using.

Fingers crossed!☺

No comments: