February 20, 2008

. . To Doha . .

Yay! I'm able to logged in today! Lucky the error did not popped out again. Anyway, nothing much happened at work yesterday. The normal rush here and there. I was able to finished up the jobs in hand quite early as there were a few visuals that were considered "on hold" 'cause of the need to rerender the 3D. The clients had decided to redesign some elements in the architecture.

After work yesterday, The Bunch, me, EC, Gek, Wai-See, and some others, met up at Breeks at Marina for a small gathering 'cause Jules is going off soon to Doha to start her new job there. She will be working for an airline company there and will be working on the company's website marketing stuffs. Stuffs I would not know about. Hah! Anyway, wishing her all the best for her new job. No farewell. 'Cause it's not like we're never going to see one another again. We will. *God willing*

Already Gek was planning her next trip over to Doha *after her Hongkong trip next month*. She's always jetting around for holiday. Well, I agreed that she wanted to do more traveling now since she's still young. I think I should do the same. See the world while I'm still young. Recently saw a TV show on NatGeo Adventure about this guy who, for a year and a half, backpacked around the world after a few years working at a bank. Gosh! If only the Singapore Dollar currency is as strong the American Dollar. Then I think I could do the same.

Anyway, after dinner yesterday, we continued the night slacking and taking photos at Starbucks. Yeah we had fun.

TODAY.. Well, had a bit of pissed-off moment at work. Well, not a bit actually. But managed to keep my calm. So many bombardments of amendments *hey it rhymes!* that i nearly lost my cool. It's always like this. After so much work put into the visuals, then they decided to change this, change that. If it's a small amendment should be alright. But sometimes the work that needed to be done is absurd. Not going to go into details. Haiz. Anyway, I think I need to be more patient also. Need to exercise these stress away.

Didn't finished up on the other project when I decided to leave the office. Tomorrow still can continue.

See how it's going to be tomorrow.

*Again I want to wish Jules all the best in her new job. I know you'll read this. We will miss you, take care, have fun over there and we will visit you when we have saved enough for the plane ticket ya!*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww.....thank you, sweetheart. You made me cry. Yes, I'm an avid fan of your blog. =) We will see each other again. God willing. I may be far away but you guys will always be with me in my heart.