March 4, 2008

. . My Bad . .

Thought of coming early to work today but I woke up late so I reached the office around the usual time. Nothing much today at work. The usual boring monotonous stuffs.

Mei msn-ed me saying that I was extra nice to Ming when I spoke to her. Hah! Ming was a bit pissed-off during a meeting in the morning 'cause the rest "arrowed" her to speak first regarding something that they had been discussing. After that, it was Ming who was became more vocal in the discussion with The Boss and The GM. She was pissed that the others did not speak up. Anyway, I wasn't being extra nice. I guess I was in a good mood today or something. Why not? Nobody pissed me off that day, so why shouldn't I be in a good mood, right? Anyway, Mei said, she wants to be pissed-off the next time *hoping I'll be extra nice to her?!* Hah. I must had been giving them the bad-mood-attitude all this while. My bad.

I left the office around 7.30 pm. Have a few stuffs to do actually but the deadline is on Wednesday. I figured I can rush it through tomorrow. After work, I went down to Kinokuniya with Frecky. I was looking for a birthday present for a close colleague Teo Jie-jie. She had bought me a birthday present *a recipe book* before and I wanted to buy her something. But the thing is, I didn't really know what to get her. I asked my good buddy EC *who is working closely with her in her department* what she may like to get. He told me she like classic movies. Those "Gone with the Wind" kind-of movie. Kinokuniya didn't have those so we head to Borders.

Borders have a few classic movies and some. They even have some boxed sets that really cost a lot. Saw that a boxed "Die Hard'" series costing around $60 each. Wow. Also saw some classic movies like, "Dancing In The Rain", *plus some others which I forgotten the titles*. I'm not a fan of classic movies, so I didn't really know which is good for her. Also the thought that she might already have these in her collection came to mind. Nevermind, I think I'll "ask" her what she wants. We'll see.

Left Borders around 10.00 pm. Got to work tomorrow so can't stay out too late. Send Frecky home before I head home.

Going to be a long day tomorrow.

No comments: