March 29, 2008

. . Bonia . .

Didn't blogged in yesterday. Was too darn tired after coming home late. As usual, the mad rush of visuals. *Hey it rhymes!* By 10.00 pm, I managed to complete the ones that I planned to complete for the day, so that Friday won't be so bogged down to a bottleneck of deadlines. Left work around 10.15 pm.

Friday! D-Day for a few projects deadline. I managed my time wisely and also was quite lucky today that there wasn't any last minute amendments & comments from other projects. Actually, there were some. But not deadlined for today. Phew! Managed to "finished" my work by 7.15 pm. Not quite what I had targetted for. I targetted to "finish" everything by 6.00 pm. Hah. Was thinking of running away before anymore amendments could come back to me. But that will be very selfish of me. *What was I thinking?* Even after I "finished" all my work, Kan and Ken haven't finished theirs and stayed back a 'lil while longer. I had to go. Had to do some shopping.

Quickly head to Takashimaya Shopping Centre to look out for a lady's wallet. I had intended to buy one for my aunt for her birthday. If you've read my past entries, you'd read up on where my family and some relatives would go out for dinner to celebrate someone's birthday. Well, we're going for a dinner tomorrow and I want to get her something. She and my uncle bought me something good on my last birthday *the Ralph Lauren Polo Explorer Perfume* and if I didn't get her anything, I'll feel really really bad. Anyway, I got her a simple palm-sized Bonia wallet. I decided to get a similar one for my mom as I didn't get her anything for her birthday last month.

Not that I didn't want to. My younger sis asked if I wanted to share in getting her a new watch, which was what my mom wanted, so I agreed. But later I found out that the watch was quite cheap and that I should had gotten her something else too. So I thought since I was in the Ladies Department, might as well get her something. After the long-awkward-perspiring-browsing of the wallets there, in the end bought 2 same Bonia wallets with a 'lil different colour for them. *Please do comment if you think this was a bad idea of getting something similar for 2 sisters; my mom and my aunt.* I just thought that it'll be nice for the 2 sisters to have something similar.

After I've made the purchase, I made my way to Video EZY. Last 2 nights ago, after checking my bank statement, I'd realised that I paid twice for the purchase of my 2 DVDs that I bought last weekend. It was like this. After the first time I NETS the payment, the cashier realised that the machine's receipt-paper was out. So the receipt wasn't printed. After she inserted a new roll of receipt-paper, she asked me to key in the NETS payment again! ME, being blur, obligingly keyed in my numbers. How was I supposed to know that the first payment was cleared. It's just that the receipt wasn't printed out.

So today I went up to the cashier, *the same lady that served me before* and told her about the double payment. She remembered me. She didn't look shocked nor surprised. Hmm, think she realised about it too. Anyway, I was promptly attended to and refunded the extra payment without any fuss. Just the way I like it.

After that I walked around Best Denki to see if I need anything else. Still have some more cash vouchers in my hand and after 1st April, it can't be use at this Best Denki. Thought of getting a new game for my younger brother as his birthday is next month, but decided against it. There wasn't much choices for a PSP nor Nintendo DS games.

As I head home, I made a quick detour back to the office to get my Adidas jacket, that I might need to use during a course tomorrow. I'll be attending a "Communication and Relation Management" course *or something like that* from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. *Yikes!*

Thought of sleeping early tonight.

Nah, I'll just sleep in during the course. ☻

No comments: