March 19, 2008

. . Tepanyaki Chicken . .

Work sucks. Burnout. That's what I typed on my MSN message. Been busy these past few days and will be very busy the next few days. Think, will be busy the next few weeks. I can see that a lot of my colleagues are feeling the pressure of having to face too many projects at one time. Same for me. Not only the new projects keep coming, the amendments for the recent ones kept coming back fast. Haven't really finish the one at hand, new ones pile up. I'm not complaining about too many projects. It's good to have on-going projects. But these projects keep having the same tight deadlines. Some are deadlined on the same day. There's too many to handle with on the limited manpower that we have.

Haiz. Enough of work. Frecky came back to work today after her week-long holiday. She actually came back to Singapore on Sunday night but went to LaSalle *or is it NAFA?* on Monday. So she's back here in the office on Tuesday. Bought us all a cute Mickey stirrer each from her trip to Disneyland *cool*.

After work I went out to dinner with a friend. We went to RamenTen at Far East Plaza. The food there is quite good. I ordered Tepanyaki Chicken with dry Ramen and she ordered Mushroom Ramen. Both dishes are not bad and highly recommended. I order a side dish of deep fried squid. POWER SOTONG! Very nice. I literally cleaned up my plate and the plate of sotong. 'Cept for the vegetables, of course. I'll get rashes if I eat vegetables. *HAHA*.

Got back after sending my friend home. Was thinking of stuffs to fill up my new PDA phone with when I realised that I have a free Singapore Map software that came with the map directory that I bought 2 months back. Was very excited when I successfully installed the software. But one of the cons is that the resolution of the map are not that good. Zooming in and out will blur the wordings and distort it respectively. Not much help if you need fast reference. But still good to have if there are no other options.

Going to find some other free softwares to install on my PDA phone. Especially games.

So exciting! ☻

No comments: