March 29, 2008

. . Fined . .

Woke up too early today at 6.45 am. Planned to make my way to the bank once it opens at 8.30 am but decided against it after a while. The POSBank at Suntec City mall have an extended opening hours til 7.00 pm. I was thinking I'll rush there after the course ends for the day.

Got to the location *Singapore Conference Hall* around 8.40 am but was shocked that they didn't have motorcycle parking lot there. Where the hell shall I park my bike at then? After a few rounds of searching around. I gave up and park my bike at Telok Ayer Food Centre. *At Amoy Street* Was around 5 - 7 minutes walk back to the location.

The course was not bad. The speaker was quite good. Did had a lot of fun during the whole course. It was more of a discussion kind-of thingy. Not a classroom kind-of course. Had a lot of moving around. Thought it would be boring and could sleep in. But I couldn't. I came in after a few of my colleagues had arrived and they all choosed the back seats. So I had to seat up front.

It was quite the normal kind-of course usually meant for Human Resources personnel. But the subjects taught; about better communications between people, was good for all of us. The course ended around 5.00 pm. A whole hour than scheduled. I couldn't complain. I don't have to rush down to the bank anymore.

Went back to my bike and was shocked to see that my bike had been fined! The guy/gal that fined me must either be stupid or blind or both. My bike parking coupon was just there hanging near the right side mirror in plain sight. Yeah, it was just an $8.00 fine but that's not the point. The point is that I did put a valid parking coupon but still fined. Going to rectify with them soon. Idiots. Make me do extra work just because they did a stupid mistake.

Reached Suntec City mall around 5.45 pm and did my banking. After that I walked around the mall just wasting time before I met up with my family and relatives for dinner.

Reached Bestari Restaurant at Bukit Batok a 'lil after 8.00 pm. Was a good dinner. The seafood spread was really good and I ate a good large portion. *Now feeling quite full*

Not going to blog in about what's going to happen tomorrow. And maybe for Monday *I'll be on leave from work on that day. Yippie!* 'Cause it's kind-of personal.

Got to sleep now. Tomorrow will be another long day.

1 comment:

Ms. Potatoe said...

Wahhhh my yoga has taken my life off reading blogs... was reading 3 full pages of yours!! Anyway, I left a lot of comments, maybe u can reply me in mine (blog) or... errmmm on the latest one.. cos I cant go back reading all again. LOL.

I think getting ur mum n auntie same present is fine if they have similar taste... at least different color! Else they will be annoyed its EXACTLY the same.

So where's our FOOD DAY this month.. I'm finally a bit more free. And wondering who u are missing.. ehh..

Congrats on your new HP.. would be cool to see it!!