March 25, 2008

. . If I'm a Robot . .

Another Monday. I'm too tired to talk about work anymore. Its the same thing anyway. Not much happened today. Managed to rushed through a simple new render and finished it by end of the day. One of the In-charge came to me in the late morning and present me with 5 new fresh renders that he needed completed by this Wednesday/Thursday. HAHA!!

I nearly laugh&cry at the same time. But I kept my cool. Told him I could "try" to finish up 3 visuals by Friday. Hah! I really don't care about them anymore. Will always going to try to delay the deadline. Nowadays if someone pass me last minute urgent project, I would just say, "Cannot. Next week then I'll give you." Don't give a fcuk anymore. It's really mentally tiring to sit through doing the projects. Imagine this. 1 visual usually need around 1 day of work on it *for a good quality work*. So if you give me 12 visuals *on top of other's projects & amendments* to be completed in a week, * you think I would really want to work on a weekend if I have a choice?* do you think it's possible?

Well yeah, it's possible. If I'm a robot who doesn't have a life, don't eat, don't shit, don't sleep. Then yeah, it's possible. Hehe. Change subject; We had cake-cutting this evening. Altogether, around 9 staffs were born in the month of March. Frecky included. Her birthday is in the next 2 days. I think today we had enough cake to go around. 1 of the cake is quite huge but is durian flavoured, so lots of us choose the chocolate cake. Hah!

Another Photoshop workshop after work today. Nothing much. Me, Ah San and PP had to share with the rest of the team about what we had learnt from our Photoshop Workshop a couple of weeks back.

Tomorrow is Frecky's last day in The Company. I'm going to miss her at work. :-(

No comments: