March 7, 2008

. . Forget . .

Oh shoot! I forgot to blog the night before. Well, I was out very late. Went for dinner after work and got home very, very late. Yeah, I know it was a work night, but one thing lead to another and I stayed out late. Hehe.

TODAY! Felt very tired most of the day. Lots of projects to rush a Friday Deadline and had alot of last minute amendments that needed to be rushed on the same day. Haiz. What luck. PP is confirmed not coming to office 'til next week so still had to help Ah Hoon with the workload. So much workload that I "finished" my work around 10.00 pm tonight. Was damn tired but also pleased that I managed to finished up most that I needed to. So that tomorrow I have less to do. *Fingers crossed*. That's just me. I don't want to have a last minute rush. The quality of work will drop if I rush things through.

Nothing much happened today. *edited*. Frecky's going to leave the company by end of the month and she and San are going to enrol into NAFA. Or is it LaSalle? Hmm. I always mixed up these 2 art schools.

Got home around 12. Hopefully, not much work on Friday.

No comments: