March 8, 2008

. . Grip & Rattle . .

Fat hope. Was wishing for a relaxed Friday but its was another long day at work. I'm beginning to get bored of my own ranting about my own work! Hah! Anyway, managed to finished up quite a lot of deadlines today. All thanks to the cooperation of the team. Still, next week workload is going to be quite heavy and I'm expecting quite a long work week!

Managed to "finished" up my work around 8.00 pm. Only The GM and Tee was still in the office. Tee stayed back late to receive a new render and I will have to work on it tomorrow. Hopefully, I can finish around 75% by end of tomorrow. I headed down to Jurong Point after work.

Went there to find something for The GM's newborn son. He'll be having a baby shower tomorrow and I wanted to get something for his son. After a few go-throughs of the baby toys at the Toys 'R' Us, I decided to get this cute blue/green "Grip & Rattle". Basically, it look like a dumbell *without the weight*, thus the name "grip". And it has a bell and whistle inside this "grip" so when shaked, it will rattle and whistle. Hah. It has a funny *supposedly* giraffe head on one end of the grip and then a ball-like end that stick out of the other end. Hahahah!! And when this round ball-end is squeezed, it squeaks! HAHAHAHA!! Anyway, I think it's a nice toy. Hope the baby will like it. Heh.

I'm so tired. I need a week-long break.

No comments: