March 15, 2008

. . Touch . .

Same day today, long tiring day. Finally got to start on the new render that was dued today. Spent the whole full day doing it. Not helping was the fact that there was a blackout again after lunch. This time it wasn't raining lightning and thunder, but I think was that one of our computer's Power Supply Unit went kaput!

'Cause after I turned the main switch on, only the the Server 2 computer couldn't be switched on. We made a call to our technical guy who maintains everything about computers and its peripherals. He came by around half an hour later but only fixed the unit by 4.45 pm. Most of us couldn't really work because our image library is in Server 2. Myself couldn't do much work but did manage to searched for images on the web. Least I didn't sit around and do nothing.

"Finished" my work around 7.15 pm and slowly set off. It was raining so I decided to wait out the rain. Was thinking of switching back on my computers and continuing on my work. But the rain stopped soon after and I went on my way. Made a stop at IMM to get something.

I had been eye-ing on this "something" for a while now. Been considering it. At last, I stopped considering and decided to just go get it. I just got myself a new handphone. It's the HTC Touch Dual. Been considering if it's a good idea to get a touch screen phone. Was a bit worried that this function might get easily spoilt. But I can't resist having a good PDA phone. It's definitely an upgrade to my old phone. Was considering to get some other Nokia N series phone which all my siblings are using right now.

My elder brother is using the N95. My younger sis is using the N80 and my younger brother is using the N81. I'm the odd one I guess. Had been using a Nokia phone ever since my 1st handphone and this is the first time I am using a phone other than Nokia. Hopefully this phone live up to it's great expectations and it's high reviews.

Going back to work tomorrow. Need to go early and maybe come home late. Least I could claim off day and don't have to return on Sunday. Hopefully.

Think the other guys are coming back tomorrow too.

1 comment:

Ms. Potatoe said...

WOW... all ur siblings so IN.. all the latest phone or with wifi somemore! I'm so outdated now!