April 2, 2008

. . My Fair Lady . .

Got back to work on Tuesday. Had a really good rest on Monday. Work was ok. Most of the projects didn't come back today so still quite relax. Rush through 1 visual coz Kay didn't start on it while I was away and it was deadlined on Tuesday itself. Haiz. How? When you want to do it right, you got to do it yourself. Managed to finished it by 5.00 pm.

Got a few amendments to do tomorrow. Think I'm going to be relaxed most of the time tomorrow. We'll see.

Anyway, passed Teo Jie-Jie her belated birthday present today. I know it's very late in passing her the present but I was undecided whether to wrap it or not. I didn't even had the time last 2 weeks to search for a wrapping paper and wrap it. So today I just 'bo-chiap' and just pass it to her without wrapping it.

I had to passed some completed visuals to the main office anyway so I left the bithday present * classic movie DVD of My Fair Lady* on her desk. She was in a meeting at that time. She sms-ed me later saying thanks and that she had yet to have that in her collection. Phew! Least I got her something she didn't have.

Left the office just before 9.00 pm. Yeah, another long day. Kay was the only one left in the office.

Really hoping tomorrow is going to be a relaxed day. My body is aching since Monday. Hehe.

2 comments:

Ms. Potatoe said...

Wonder what u did on MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!! GYM??

Ms. Potatoe said...

BTW, feel free to use my chatbox, which is why it's there!!!

It's been a week, didn't bump into him again, trying the same timing n cabin but I'm always either too early or late. No fate!!

I'm a die-hard romantic I think, only exists in MOVIES.