April 20, 2008

. . Forbidden Kingdom . .

Saturday! Woke up really early as I had the Communications Course for the whole day. Had to reach the location at 9.00 am and it's located at Tekka Mall. So left home just around 8.00 am 'cause I had to make a quick detour to the office to get my jacket. Reached there just on time. But, I was the second one to arrive there. G.O was there first.

The rest strolled in one at a time, and the class eventually starts 30 minutes late. The speaker then continued where we left off 2 weeks ago. Anyway, think that the course was just alright. But if I was given a choice, I wouldn't attend this kind of courses. It's not that I had not attend this kind of talks and courses when I was younger, in training during my National Service. I was trained to lead as I was holding a senior officer post. But then again, the "Communication Course" was quite different and a good refreshment.

After the course, I met up with Frecky to catch "The Forbidden Kingdom" starring Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Quite a good show, with all the kungfu and martial arts by Chan & Li. This is the first time the duo starred in a film, though they had been friends since a long time ago. The story was quite cheesy. Amongst the Chinese fabled-storyline suddenly got 1 Ang-moh guy. Though he was very important in the story, I believe even if he was replaced with a chinese character the storyline will remained the same. So having the Ang-moh guy is just so lame. Anyway, Chan's and Li's fight choreograph was simply awesome! Should see the movie if you're a great fan of these two martial artists!

Sunday. Today I slacked and sleep in all day. Eat, sleep, shit, watch tv. Repeat. Didn't even want to go for a short run.

Too lazy today.

No comments: