April 28, 2008

. . Crazy . .

Wasn't a really fruitful weekend. Slacked and rotted at home most of the time. On Saturday, took a long walk to clear some of these stuffs in my head. Walked from my home to my old place. Crazy. You know, to the Old Jurong Green Market. Yeah, I walked. Took around 40 - 45 minutes. Crazy. I wasn't in the mood to ride my bike.

Almost everyday I rode my bike and sometimes I took the route that I walked that day. Usually I just sped by the place. But having taken a slow walk through there, things really look different and I do noticed some stuffs that I wouldn't noticed if I had rode my bike. Sometimes, you need to slow down to appreciate the view around you * cheybah!*

Anyway, after I reached there, I took a bus back to Boon Lay Bus Interchange. Sat at the upper deck just to get a different perspective of the route I had taken. This Super Double Deck Bus. think it's a new bus. Or maybe just that it's been a long time since I took a bus. Was this new double decker bus with the green/yellow seats. Looks very nice. When I reached the bus interchange, decided to walk around Jurong Point.

Saw that the construction of the extending mall is near complete. Well, not really. But looks like the mall/new bus interchange could be estimated to open within this year. The condominium on top of this extension is still at a very new stage. Still long way to go.

Reached home around 5.00 pm plus. Walked around for more than 3 hours. Crazy.

Sunday. Had thought of going back to the office and do some work. Crazy. But, I decided against it and stayed at home instead. Been a long time since I had to stay at home for 2 days consecutively on a weekend. Used to, back then, all the time. Now I think it's happening again. And I hate it.

Again I slacked and rotted at home. Napped in and out on my bed. Crazy. Caught a Stephen Chow's classic funny movie on Channel 8. Played some games. All to clear my head. But I guess it's going to take more than that. Don't ask me what's in my head. It's something personal and I don't want to spell it out here.

Went out for a run in the late evening around 9.00 pm. Crazy. Managed to run a steady, 3 rounds than the usual 2 rounds. Quite surprised. Still managed to do 8 pull-ups after that. Crazy. Well looks like the daily morning push-ups are quite working.

Intend to go to work early tomorrow. Crazy. See how.

No comments: