April 16, 2008

. . Altered . .

Isn't is good to have a relaxing day at work? Been having not so much work these past few days. The GM is mostly not in the office since yesterday til tomorrow. The Company had set up a booth at the Cityscape Exhibition at Suntec City Exhibition Centre and some of my colleagues had been stationed there.

Most of the Photoshop Artists dropped by the exhibition this afternoon *they left office around 5.00 pm*. I didn't go 'cause I wasn't really interested to go. Initially, I even wanted to help out and station myself at the booth. But I changed my mind. Thought I just go there as a guest. But now, don't really think I want to go already. Don't know why I'm like this.

After work, *I left the office early around 6.15 pm* I headed to the Old Jurong West "Green" market to collect my altered Levi's denim jeans. When I reach there to collect, the uncle there didn't remember my garment. He searched around the place for a while before I found it lying on a chair in a corner. It wasn't altered yet. Haiz. Fed-up. He said he do it on the spot and asked me to come back about 20 minutes later. I just lef the place without acknowledging him. Fed-up. A simple alteration that can can be done in less than half an hour, is simply dragged to the last minute. If I'd know that he could rush it out, I should had asked him to do it there and then, when I came to drop it off for alteration two days ago.

Wasted my time and petrol coming back the second time. I totally frown on such inability/ignorances to be efficient. I know I, myself, am not perfect. But if I know that something that could be done once, I wouldn't want to do it twice.

Definitely, definitely not going back there again.

No comments: