April 15, 2008

. . Tin Collecting . .

The usual boring stuff for today. But most of the amendments and some new fresh render came in today. Haiz. When there's nothing to do, it very quiet. When there's work, there's a truckload of it. What to do? Well luckily, it's nothing that my team can't handle. Passed the new renders to Kay, Kan & Ken. I've already took one fresh render on Monday and I was handled a lot of amendments today. Which is good, at least I got some stuff for SYun to do. She's caught it up fast with the amendments. But not without guidance. Next thing I'll do is to let her do it all by herself. Nothing exciting happened today. 'Cept during lunch.

Went to lunch with Khai as Im was rushing for deadline at 3.00 pm. After we seated down eating our meals, an auntie (Auntie A)approach us, asking for our drink tin cans for tin collection. We had just sat down and the drink tin cans are not empty yet, so I told her "Later,". She then walked away. A short while later, another auntie (Auntie B) approached us for our tin cans too. Told her the same thing I told Auntie A. BUT! This Auntie B decided to sit at our table to wait 'til we finish the contents in the tin cans. It felt quite weird and awkward eating my lunch. Suddenly, Auntie B was talking in a loud manner to someone behind me. It was Auntie A!!

Auntie A was also waiting for us to finished our drink but she was sitting at another table. Hah! Suddenly heated words were exchanged between the two Aunties! Hah. Me and Khai was smiling to each other. A fight nearly broke out, and it's all because of two drink tin cans?! Auntie A then said to Auntie B that she was there first and that she had "booked" the tin cans first. Well, since I'm such an honest guy *COUGH*, I confirmed with Auntie B that Auntie A was indeed the first to "book" our drink tin cans. After a shouting some angry words at and provoking Auntie A, Auntie B moved away to another table to wait on some other tin cans. This then made Auntie A moved over and sit at our table. Hah!

After we emptied the drink tin cans, we passed it on to Auntie A.

No comments: