April 30, 2008

. . GTA IV . .

Another relaxing Wednesday. Wasn't much to do also. But still got stuffs to work on. Just some minor amendments here and there. Finished them as fast *ehem* as I can.

Been looking through some computer hardwares online these few days. Been thinking of upgrading my computer. This computer is already more than 3 years old. Been playing with the thought of getting a whole new computer altogether *without monitors/keyboard/mouse etc etc*. There's this local online shop that had configured a good set up and was thinking of getting it. But the cost was a lil bit over my $1000 budget. And I already have casings, dvd drive and some other stuffs that I don't need to change that is in the configurations. So, was also thinking of just getting the ones that I need and just replace those with what I already have. My colleague, L10 suggested that I get the whole new one but still retain my current harddisk. Hmm. Still thinking.

Anyway, after I got home, went down to the gameshop for a while to look out for a Xbox360 game that was just launched a day ago. Got it! Hah! It's Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA IV) and it had received a very good review! Been looking at all the screens and videos of this game before it was launched and I agreed that the game look awesome. Can't wait to start on the game.

On that thought. I think I'll go start it up right now! Hah!

No comments: