May 2, 2008

. . Iron Man . .

I AM IRON MAN! Hah! Caught the much anticipated Marvel's comic-to-film adaptation on Thursday with Frecky. Was quite a good show. As this is Shellhead's debut movie, it seems that the movie was squeezing a lot of information in just one show.

Anyway, I think that it was really a better adaptation, if compared to Fantastic Four and/or HULK. A new Hulk movie is coming out soon *starring Edward Norton as Bruce Banner* and its supposedly expected to be better than the previous Ang Lee's version. Back to Iron Man, think they had a very good cast of actors and reviews evens said that Robert Downey Jr was the perfect actor as Tony Stark as Robert's personality and life's experiences mirrored that of Tony's. I just like the fact that they made the movie! Hah! Reel life Iron Man is just so cool. I love the armoured suit! *I sound like a hardcore fanboy!*

Personally, I think that comics-to-films are just cool. Think that it's not easy to convert what long history of those comic characters already had into the reel world accurately. What may be successful in comics might not be successful in movies. If it was easy, I also can do. Hah! Well, I can't wait for those upcoming comic-movies coming soon!! *The Incredible Hulk & The Dark Knight*

Nothing much happened on Friday. Was a slow day. There were less than half of the total number of staffs in the office today. *Not counted the other offices* There was me and three others. Quite quiet at the office. Hah! Didn't had anything much to do today so I promptly left the office at 6.30 pm.

Was thinking of walking around Sim Lim and Jalan Besar area tomorrow. Want to look computer hardwares to upgrade. And also looking for a new riding gloves and other stuffs that I might be able to "pimp" my bike out with. *Haiz. Looks like I'm going to overspend again this month.*

But see if the weather is not too hot to go out. It's really really very very hot these few days.


Global warming is real.

No comments: