May 30, 2008

. . 113 unread e-mails . .

Ahhh.. Back to work. Well, not necessary a good thing. Wasn't really in a "back-to-work" mood this Thursday morning. After I reached there, *I reached there quite on time actually* realised that I should have taken today off. Anyway, switched on the computer and launched the email programme. Hah! 113 unread e-mails. Haha. Actually there were a few more that I've yet to read but it was marked as read. *Hm, who read my e-mails?* Anyway, most of the e-mails were staff movement notices. Got those deleted without the need to read them anyway.

There were some e-mails regarding some company outing some time in July or August. A choice between An Amazing Race "knock-off" or a Laser-quest like shootoff. Hmm, well, I didn't have any preference actually. Both activities sounds quite interesting. We'll see how it goes. And oh! An e-mail notice to tell us to report to work on time at 9.30 am on every workday and to report to the head *which I am one of them* if anyone is coming in later than that. Hah! I'm one of those that comes in later that 9.30 am almost everyday! Hah! Hm, I think they imposed this rule as some people had came in to work way past 10.00 am and there are one or two that consistently came in later than that! Well, hmm, I think I'll come to work as my usual time. *I'd told The Boss my reasons why I usually come in after 9.30 am* and maybe come in much earlier in some days to balance out the days that I come in after 9.30 am. We'll see.

Work was alright. Kay, who covered my duties when I was away, said there wasn't anything much that day. Nothing that he can't handle. So that leaves me with nothing to do. Well, almost. Mei, came soon after and passed me some amendments. Lucky. If not, I'll be bored the whole day. Passed one to Syun as she had finished what she needed to do as I will be on leave on Friday. That leaves me to rush 1 amendment for today. Managed to finished it just before 8.00 pm.

After work, went down to *a certain photography club* situated near the city area to collect my photos that I'd submitted at the end of my basic photographic course that I took last year. Me and 3 other colleagues signed up for the course last year February as The Company was willing to subsidies the course fees. Was a good course overall, as the intructors was well learned and we were getting alot from them, but there were some stuffs that could be improved on *the club's* management part.

First they made a mistake *I think* on the submission date for our photos submissions. This then made them not reviewing our photos on the same time with some others who submitted earlier. This made us not getting the certification of the completion of the course on time. *Which I think was quite important as the 4 of us took this course under The Company's accounts and I felt having the certification would prove to The Company that we did not waste The Company's money* Even though The Company did not chase us nor expect us to show them the certification, personally, I would rather have the certification in my hands. Which, I only get to collect it today. Haiz.

Will be on leave from work tomorrow. There will be a *reservist* ceremony in the later part on the afternoon tomorrow that I was "invited" to. Didn't want to go to work, then leave from work half-day to attend the ceremony, which is held near my home. I'll rather go to the ceremony from home.

And not go to work that day. Hah!

No comments: