May 28, 2008

. . Indy Jones and the Tons of E-mail . .

Oh gosh! Hah! It's nearly a week since I last blogged. Well, could say, reservists duties was really tiring me out.

Last Friday, did the day shift for my reservists. Could say that the job that day was quite interesting. A lot of encounters. Keep receiving calls here and then. Was good experience overall.

On Saturday, as usual, did the night shift. Was the last night shift before I finished the whole reservists period. Was quite pleased that I wasn't chosen to do the static station. Had done the static station the previous 2 night shifts. That night, I followed around with the other colleagues. Was quite a good experienced for that night also. A lot of encounters.

Finished the shift promptly on Sunday morning. As usual, I crashed on my bed the minute I reached home. Hah! I accidentally slept in with what I was wearing that day. Already took the towel and wanted to use the shower but decided to lie on the bed for a while. Haha!! "For a while" was like a few hours, as I woke up a few hours later. Well, didn't really do anything much also for that day. If I remembered, I wanted to go for a run but it rained in the evening, so had to cancelled. *Hah! Excuses.*

On Monday, an offday, went out to catch "Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" with Frecky. Was really surprised to see that there was a lot of people out and about on that day. There was even a long queue at the cinema box office!. WTH! Well, it was the start of the school holidays *right?* but what the *toot!* are the adults out and not at work?! It's a freaking Monday! Not Saturday nor Sunday. Anyway, lucky we had good centred seats. If not. I'll be pissed. *Hm, seems like I'd not been pissed for quite some time*

Woohoo! Was great to catch Dr. Jones back in action! The movie was great! Well, until the last part that is. Hehe *WARNING! SPOILER HERE* >What were they thinking? Aliens with crystal bones!? *Thus the crystal skulls* Aliens and archeology?! WTF!? It's like, an action movie turned out to be a science fiction movie right at the end.< Well, thinking back. Since the story was penned by George Lucas, *creator of the Star Wars universe if you dont know him* I guess that the movie ending was acceptable. The story is actually quite good and they keep making references to the previous "Indy Jones" movies, which made it feel like a continuation of the past movies rather than something new. If you had not caught it, what the hell are you waiting for?!

On Tuesday, did the last day shift for the current reservists period. Was actually quite a boring day. Spend most of the time not going out. I was partnered with this guy who I had partnered with on my first day shift. He's not lazy. It's just that he's quite laidback 'cause he's been doing this full time for the last 8 years and that he is just waiting to finish up by January next year. Hm, I guess there's nothing to comment about that. Finished up promptly and bid them all farewell and all the best. Won't know if I ever going to work with them ever again.

Today. Wednesday morning, woke up very early as I had to attend my IPPT test. Reached the Academy on time at 8.30 am and as soon as I reached the place, it started to drizzle. Slowly the drizzle started to get heavy and for the most of us that had reached the place on time, was kind of happy that it rained. Well, I know I was happy. Was really wanting for the IPPT test to be postpone as I hadn't really trained for it and I was expecting to fail. Or at least a pass.

When the In-charge arrived. He told us that they expected the rain to last some time and that the test would be postpone. *Hurray!* We all went to the canteen to get our breakfast and soon after, the rain stopped. Hah! Of course, the test wasn't continued and I was happily tucking into my Nasi Lemak with chicken wings. Yum!!! But still had to get back to the HQ to dekit our stuffs after that. Reached back home before 12.00 noon. Had a good afternoon sleep as I was still quite tired and cleaned up my room after that. My room is always messy when I had reservists duties.

Well, have to go back to work tomorrow. Haiz. Sure will have tons of e-mail to clear.

No comments: