May 6, 2008

. . Most of the time . .

Hmm, maybe I should just blog once every two days. Hmm. Nah. I think I'll try to always blog daily unless nothing much happened on that particular day that deserved to be blogged of. Hehe.

On Monday, we went pantry shopping at the NTUC Fairprice Supermarket. As blogged before, we usually bought a lot of stuffs to last us for around one and a half months. But this month, we kind of spent lesser than last month's. Hmm, maybe 'cause they are lesser staffs who went shopping that day. So few items are left out. I think. Spent $100 less than last month.

Today, Tuesday was quite boring. The usual stuffs at work. I'm working on this view, that I'm trying to achieve a more realistic approach to the style. The Boss had commented that our standard of works are declining and that our competitors are gaining on the standard that we had achieved. We are, as acclaimed by The GM, "the leading local company" doing what we do. Yeah, I'll like to think that too. 'Cause, on most Saturdays' newspapers, when developers advertise their current properties, most of the time, you'll see our works. Most of the time.

Anyway, I've always keep to a certain professional standard to all my works. Just sometimes, when I'm pressured with too much work to handled, or stressed, that my standard would drop.

Well, I need to get it back up.

No comments: