May 9, 2008

. . Good Work-Week . .

Having quite a good work-week this week. Nothing much to rush. Means boring days at work. Finished up the view that I had been doing last 2 days, on and off. Was quite satisfied with the work I did. Given a better time allowance like this, I believe all my works in the future can be as good as the one I just submitted. Or even better. But time, as always, is usually not enough.

Tomorrow will be the sixth day I'll be coming to the office for this month. Well, that is until I finished my reservists that starts next Monday. Will be coming for 1 more day before the month ends. After that, I guess The Company would be quite busy preparing for the move. Currently, the schedule to move to the new office will be end of June. We'll see how that goes.

And oh! It had just rained! Thank God! It hadn't rain for so many days the grass are dying.

Just hopefully it doesn't rain when I'm on the road.

No comments: