May 4, 2008

. . Shift : Faction . .

Was a good rest weekend. Didn't do much on Saturday. Wanted to go out initially but I decided to stay at home and play some GTA IV instead. Hah! Really spent more that 6 hours straight on that game. Was a good time spent. Hehe.

On Sunday, I decided not to stay at home. Decided to go get those riding gloves that I've been wanting to get. So I went out after lunch and head out to Jalan Besar area. Well, actually I parked my bike at Tekka Mall. *Yes, I parked there before when I had that Communication course a few weeks ago.* Well the parking space was sheltered and it was free, so I reckon that's the best place to park my bike. And it was located in between the Jalan Besar area and Sim Lim Square. Best!

Walked over to the Jalan Besar area where most of the motocycle shops are located. Managed to get these pair of riding gloves from this local distributor shop. Well, it wasn't what I was looking for. The one I was looking for; Fox Racing brand; Dirtpaw, didn't have the colour that I was looking for. So I got something else from Shift Racing brand. Model; Shift:Faction Glove (pictured, but different colour).Got it in Black/Grey. Still as nice! And looks as cool! Cost around the same price as my old pair of gloves.



After that, I took a walk past the Sungei Road roadside bazaar. If I could call it a bazaar. Those makeshift sellers that lay out "antique" stuffs. Hey, people still buys those stuffs man! Saw an old Sega console and also a MicroGenius console. Also saw an old printer, and old radio and portable CD player; all that I used to have. Hah!

After the walk pass through, reached Sim Lim Square to look out for hardware stuffs. Well I'm not rushing to get my computer upgrades so I reckon I check it out slowly. Man, most of the stuffs there had price drop. 1GB thumbdrives going for $10?! Can you believe it? Last time, a set of *maybe 5* new floppy disks cost more than $10!! Collected a few of those advertised setups prints and will go through it. Going to see the which shop is giving the best options for me.

After a few rounds of walking, decided to get back. Was feeling quite sleepy and tired. Don't know why. After I got back, I fell into a short nap. Haha!

This month I'll be having my reservists starting mid of the month. Duration for around 2 and a half weeks. So for the whole of this month, I'll be coming to the office for only 7 days. Hah! Woo hoo!!

But, for now, back to work tomorrow.

No comments: