May 22, 2008

. . GO! Speed Racer! GO! . .

Oopps.. I did it again. I guess during this reservist period, I kind of not having the time to really blog. Hmm, I guess it's all due to the fact that I'm either too tired to blog it at night *after day shift* or I'm on the night shift. Let's see if i can recount back.

Monday, I was on day shift. Was a better day shift than the previous one. Maybe 'cause I was partnering with a different colleague that day. He's more "on-the-job" that day. Was a good experience anyway.

Tuesday morning til late afternoon was spent lazing around the house and playing GTA IV. *Have I mentioned that this game rocks!?* Set off from home around 6.15 pm to start on the night shift. It was alright. Nothing much on the night shift as I had to do static station as the previous night shift. Got back the next morning and slept from 9.00 am til 3.00 pm.

On that Wednesday afternoon, around 4.30 pm, meet up with Frecky for dinner and movie. We went to catch Speed Racer! GO Speed Racer! GO! Haha! As usual, during the weekday around this time, there wasn't alot of patrons and there were less than 20 people *I think* in the cinema with us. The stupid counter at the Box Office printed out couple seats for us initially *which was not what we wanted* and also was quite stupid 'cause there were 2 other couples in the same row, to the left and right, and the whole other seats in the cinema was empty. Hah!

We decided to move to the centered seats *which i remembered asking for, at the counter* before the movie starts. The girl that printed our seat tickets might have been a bit deaf. Cute. But definitely a bit deaf. Anyway, not much of a problem as the cinema hall was around 90% empty and we could just sit anywhere we like actually.

The movie was actually great. A bit long, but still good. Was a good visual treat and the treatment/concept to the movie was refreshing. Hmm, wouldn't say that the concept was new but it's definitely quite different from the usual. Definitely a must see.

Today Thursday, is another off-day. Just relaxing and slacking. Going to play some GTA IV later on. *Hah* Better prepare my stuffs for tomorrow first.

4 more work days til the end of this reservist.

Hopefully.

No comments: