April 3, 2008

. . Still Relaxed . .

Well, if you really need to know what I did on Monday; I had to run a few personal errands on Sunday. Run here run there. Do this do that. Tired like hell. Luckily, I took a one day leave from work on Monday. Else I'll be too tired. *Wink*

Today still relaxed day. Had a short meeting with the Photoshop Heads together with The GM. Discussed about the Senior Positions of the Photoshop Artists. Not going to discuss it here. After the meeting, The GM pulled me back to discuss something. He said The Boss had something to talk to me about. It was about something that happened last week.

Seems that while I was under-pressured from the overloaded workload last week, I kind-of harshly/rudely/angrily brushed off one of the In-Charge when she approached me to brief me on a visual that needed to be amended. They told me that she cried. I was quite shocked. I didn't realised I was that harsh. Anyway, The Boss and The GM had a good telling-me-off session. Hehe.. Well, they know I was bloody pressured.

I do know myself that I was quite harsh that day. But I didn't realised I was TOO harsh. Thought they all know I can be moody one. Haiz.. Anyway, after the quick meeting with The Boss and The GM, I went to find the In-Charge. Pull her one side and had a conversation with her.

But then, she told me she cried because of something else. Hmm, don't know whether true or not. Anyway, I did apologised to her if I had accidentally hurt her feelings one way or another. It wasn't a personal attack. It's just that the visual that she had handed me was the visual that I had done countless *think more than 20* amendments, and now they want me to amend amidst my busy shitload. Anyway, me and In-Charge are cool now.

Tomorrow going to recce an office location at South Bridge Road. It's located down-road from where our main is. The other one that I had described before at Spottiswoode, couldn't get that. The URA refused to allow us to make use of the residential into an office space. Wasted.

Hopefully this place is good and cheap.

No comments: