February 18, 2008

. . Wash . .

Got up at 10 am again. Hah! As planned, of course. Extra sunny today but I didn't feel like riding out. Kind of bored going riding alone. Anyway, today was the first time I washed my new bike.

I already had set aside 2 pails and the stuffs needed for the wash. It's all stored in the storeroom. Of course I share this with my elder brother. Set off to the carpark around 1.45 pm. The usual rinsing, splashing, soaping, scrubbing and wiping. Not much different from washing my old bike. One difference is that my old bike is more of a sportsbike. This new bike is considered a roadbike. What's the difference? Well, my old bike has fairing. The "plastic coverings" on the front of the bike that kind of makes it more aerodynamic. Hah! This new bike has none. So it's easier for me to reach the nicks and corners of the engine and give it a good scrubbing. Easier to reach, but not really easy to clean. Finished up the whole thing around 4.00 pm. Decided not to wax the metal parts yet. It still has a good shine.

Slacked at home watching TV 'til around 6.30 pm. Decided to head down to IMM at Jurong East to look out for some stuffs. Saw an ad on yesterday's newspapers for a HTC TyTn II handphone. It's an awesome all-in-one handphone and I decided to check out the price at the M1 shop. Gosh! That thing cost around $1200 plus. Without contract of course. Hmm, still undecided to get it or just get a simple phone. Did some simple shopping at IMM. The mall seems to be quite a busy place. The whole carpark is full! "cept for the last 2 highest storey. I even had to parked my bike illegally on the second storey.

Anyway, got myself a new earphones for the office. I had usually used the earphones from my Creative MP3 player but I decided to get a new one just for the office. It's a cheap Philips earphones and I got it for around $14. No need to get those expensive ones. I saw not one but two, that cost more than $120!! Such a crazy price for earphones. Also got myself some hardware stuffs for my mirror at home. Going to somehow "stick" this high mirror to my closet door. Will explain it the next time I got it up.

Left the mall around 9.00 pm and went straight home.

Had psyched myself up for the coming week. Going to be damn busy.

No comments: