February 17, 2008

. . Window Shopping . .

Woke up at 10.00 am. Exactly the time I wanted to wake up. Hah! Yeah so what if I planned my wake up time? I like to have things planned. But sometimes, things don't go as planned. Watch some tv, relaxed, took my time, had brunch, then showered *haha*, and then left the house for the office around 1.10 pm.

Got to head back to work today. Still need to do up on the visual. The visual that I am working on has a lot of content. It's sort of an aerial view and there are lots of landscape *many different variety of trees*, there is a pond, a swimming pool, there is also a kind of a stream that I had to do up. And I haven't even done with it. Still have quite a lot to do come Monday. Haiz, and I have 2 Stupid Monday Deadlines, this one plus another amendment. Plus, there will be a Photoshop Workshop conducted by The Boss on Monday, after work around 6.30 pm. Lots of things on Monday! I could go back to work tomorrow, but maybe I won't.

Left the office around 7 .00 pm, decided to head to Orchard to do some window shopping. As usual, parked my bike at the parking lot at the back of Wheelock Place. Checked out some magazines at Borders before I head to Kinokuniya. Just browsed through some book, magazines, comics, those stuffs. After that headed to Takashimaya to look around. I brought my cash vouchers but I think I shop some other time. Don't want to buy anything without any of my "Fashion Consultants". Even went up to Best Denki to check out some electronics and cameras. Saw a notice that state that Best Denki would not be accepting the Takashimaya Cash Vouchers as a mode of payment come 1st April. Bummer! I have until that time if I ever want to get anything from there. Don't want to buy anything yet as I am still waiting the results for the Web Design Competition. Wonder how much I would get? *Hehe*

Bought some snacks from Old Change Kee * love those curry puffs* before I head to the basement to walk around. It's been ages since I last walked through there. Ever since they covered up the linkway from the Orchard MRT entrance to Wisma Atria basement, I had not walk pass through there. Well, nothing much change anyway. Went to check out the new Orchard MRT ground entrance. Hmm, not much to see. Don't know why there was so much hype when it was opened few months back.

Left soon after that and I took a different route home. From Orchard Road, turned to Scotts Road to Newton Circus then turned to Bukit Timah all the way straight to enter Pan Island Expressway at Anak Bukit Flyover. From there on, all the way back to Jurong.

Need to go out buy something tomorrow. Hm, where shall I go?

No comments: