February 1, 2008

. . Not enough cake . .

Another draggy morning. It was a beautiful Thursday morning. As usual, I already have a few things going on in my head. The projects to deal with today, the Photoshop meeting later in the day and other stuffs. I always have things in my head. Maybe that's why my hair is thinning. Got to work the usual scenic route. Still got a few hundred kilometres before I reached 1000 km on the bike.

Work as usual until 5.00 pm, when we were called over to gathered to the main office for the birthday celebration. Monthly, The Company would get birthday cakes to celebrate the birthdays of those staffs born in the current month. For January, there's me and 3 other colleagues. I had the Oreo Ice-cream cake! They were 2 cakes only and I think for today, the cakes were not enough to go around. I didn't know who didn't get but I'm sure one or two staffs didn't get. Last time, when we gathered, all of us would fit into the main conference room. Now it overspilled into the corridor leading to the conference room. The number of staffs had increases over the last year but the number of cakes are still the same monthly, just 2. Haiz.

Was supposed to have the Photoshop meeting today. It's a Post-Appraisal Meeting with the Photoshop Department. Was supposed to had it at 6.30 pm. 6.30 pm came and there was no news. 6.45 pm and Im asked me if the meeting was still on? How the hell would I know! I'm pissed too. But it's quite a deal for Im and Khai 'cause they live across the causeway and they only depend on the public transport here. So if the meeting starts late, it would ends late and they would reach home late. At about 7.15 pm, received a call from a close colleague from the main office saying that the meeting is called off and postponed to Friday. Hah. Like I had known. The rest of the team soon quickly left and I was alone in the office. Was chatting with a colleague of mine.Had a good chat with her. Was shocked to see her with short hair when I saw her at the birthday gathering.

Thought of going to the gym but was so unmotivated and decided to head home and watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2 that I borrowed.

Maybe I go gym on Sunday, savvy?

No comments: