February 5, 2008

. . Melted ice-cream . .

Back to work. Got to work quite late today. Surprisingly I woke easily. Didn't feel tired or what. Must be 'cause of the panadol I took yesterday night. Either that or because I've been cutting down on the ciggies. Anyway, after I parked my bike and while walking towards the office, I saw The GM, Kat and KK walking the other direction. Hmm, what's up? I didn't really bother and I continued my way. When I reached the office, Khai greeted me at the door, "Blackout".

Hah. What a way to start the week. Everyone else was inside sitting and waiting. It seems the trio I saw just now was walking to the back of the office to switch on the mainboard switch. Well, might as well go out for a while. Went to have a smoke. *1st smoke of the day that is* and bought breakfast. The usual chicken pau and bottled green tea from the 7-11. When I got back, they were already switching back on the computers. Haiz, but I think the blackout started yesterday night or what, when it was raining. 'Cause the fridge was not cold and the ice and ice-cream had already melted. Yeah, we have ice-cream in our pantry.

Work was ok today. Not much to rush so I took my time. An announcement was made today. It seems the initial half-day workday on the eve of the Chinese New Year was scrapped. The Boss just gave all a full day off-day! Hurray!! Hah. Now it's officially 5 days of nothing to do for me. Well, The Boss did send out email-invites to his home on the third day of the Chinese New Year but other than that, no plans whatsoever. Maybe I just continue running-in on my bike. Hmm, maybe find 1 spot at one of the parks I've visited during my last few running-in, sit down and watch time fly by. Just me and my bike.

That's why I call it my Sayang.

No comments: