February 7, 2008

. . Eve . .

Was a beautiful sunny Wednesday. Woke up late around 11 am 'cause was an off day. Didn't have any plans whatsoever. *edited*. Initially thought of going out riding or something 'cause today is the eve of Chinese New Year and was afraid that tomorrow most of the shops and places will be closed. But then again, I was a bit lazy today.

Got to play a few hours on my Xbox360, Mass Effect. Can't remember the last time I played that game. Mass Effect is an epic RPG game, with at least 2 different endings to the game. I've already finished 1 playthrough last year. Was hoping to finish up on a second playthrough. But this game, being an epic RPG, could last 35-40 hours on 1 playthrough depending on the level of difficulty. And I think I'm only at one-third of the game.

Didn't do much of anything. Had a leisure stroll to Giant Supermarket after 7 pm. Well, couldn't spot much chinese people around and about at this timing. But there are a few that I saw was having their reunion dinner at McDonald's. Hah! Just like those McDonald's advertisements.

Got really bored after dinner so I decided to edit some photos I got from San. Finally, she managed to transferred some photos on msn a few days ago. She said she had emailed me the rest but I have not received them yet. Strange. Will ask her again. The photos were taken during Makcikz wedding last month. After some major editing, *Hah!* decided to post some on Windows Live Spaces.

I think I go riding tomorrow. If the weather is good.

No comments: