February 12, 2008

. . Oil Change . .

Woke up late today. The alarm did went off around 7.45 am. It's supposed to be on snooze mode but it didn't ring again after the first time it went off. Jumped out of bed when I saw that the time was 8.30 am. Reached work after 10.00 am. Hah!

Managed to rush the visual before lunch and started on another of the "high priority" one. By 3.30 pm, I wasn't in the mood to do continue my work. Shut down my computer and left the office around 4.00 pm. Was on half-day leave today but as usual, I didn't leave the office on the stipulated time for half-day leave. *Which is supposedly at 2.00 pm*. I was going to the bike workshop and I know it would not take long for them to change the oil for my bike. Anyway, doing a 'lil bit more work now is better than rushing it up later. That's how I'd always thought.

Reached there after a 10 mins ride and was promptly attended to. I like this bike workshop. The in-charge there is a nice person and it was him who personally got his hands dirty and help me change the oil for my bike. He also helped check my brake lever and the pressure of the back tyre. Quite a thoughtful person. It's this kind of service that will make customers return for any motorcycle servicing. I'm sure to return to his workshop to service my bike in the future.

It didn't take more that 15 mins to get the oil change done. Didn't feel like going anywhere as it was nearing 5.00 pm and so I went straight home.

Watched a lot of tv for the rest of the day. Had a good rest.

Will have a lot of work these coming few days.

No comments: