February 9, 2008

. . House Visiting . .

Woke up sick today. Well actually I didn't have a good night sleep. Kept waking up and going to the bathroom to pee. I was down with flu and maybe a 'lil bit of fever. Already popped 2 Panadols but it's like not really working. I was hoping to sleep out this flu, but I can't seem to fall asleep. So I kept waking up time to time to hydrate myself the whole night. Was really hoping that I get better before I head to The Boss' place.

Was not fully recovered but still was better than the night before, so by 2.30 pm, I was getting ready to go out. Went to pick up Frecky at her place by 3.15 pm. From her place at Bukit Gombak, it is already near to The Boss' place which is along Dunearn Road. Really very near. I reached The Boss' place around 15 - 20 minutes later. After I took a wrong turn, that is. Hah!

A few of my other colleagues came soon when I was still parking my bike. It's like we're all planned to arrive together. Few other were already at The Boss' place. It's quite a commotion. It's not everyday that we got to visit The Boss' place. Anyway, wasn't feeling that ill. But I kept drinking Green Tea *3 cans to be exact* and kept going to the bathroom. Hah! Have to keep myself hydrated. Lucky I didn't sneeze the whole day. Those who know me close, will know that I have this tendacy to keep sneezing the whole day when I'm down with flu.

Left The Boss place around 5.20 pm and head to San's place. She didn't really invite me over but I figured I gave Frecky a ride there and pay San a 'lil visit. She was having a gathering for her NAFA friends. Got to know her boyfriend but didn't really caught his name. I left soon around 7 pm after San help me burn a CD of the photos that were taken at Makcikz wedding.

Still having this irritating flu. Hopefully I can recover fully by tomorrow. Need to help my neighbour Mran move some furnitures 'cause his parents are moving.

No comments: